- Electric Personality
- When Everyone Loves Me, I Will Never Be Lonely
- “Lights, Camera, Action!”
- “My Team Is My Family”
- Company Man
- Great +4: Shoot
- Good +3: Athletics, Drive
- Fair +2: Notice, Rapport, Will
- Average +1: Fight, Physique, Provoke, Stealth
Physical Stress: 3, Mental Stress: 3
- Power Name & Summary:
Electricity Manipulation: Your powers are electrical in nature, and you’re infused with electrical energy. Whenever you use your power, you create sparks and bolts of lightning. You can fire electricity, with a range of three zones, using Shoot.
Your shots are especially accurate. Gain +4 to Shoot when using your power. You throw out energy blasts quickly and accurately enough to intercept other projectiles. You can defend using Shoot against attacks from another zone that you are aware of.
You can briefly convert your entire body into electricity and push through conductive material. You can use this power to pass through an otherwise impenetrable barrier, such as a door with a metal doorknob, as an action. You can power any electrical device just by holding it. If you put your fingers to an electrical outlet, you can provide power for an entire apartment.
- Basic Energy Blast → Master Energy Blast (x2), Defensive Blasts
- Basic Electricity Projection → Conductive Trip, Power Generation
- Area Attack: Attack everyone in a zone.
- Inflict Condition: You add an aspect to the target, which you can invoke once for free.
As a walking, talking nexus of electrical activity, you find that Modern Tech Just Doesn’t Like You.
Collateral Damage Effect:
Through the Grid: You can leap into any electrical outlet in the city and emerge a moment later from another one, provided you have a general idea where it is and you are willing to short out and overload electronics at your destination.
POWERS 0 STUNTS 0 REFRESH 3